Total Pageviews

Monday 31 October 2011

the sucky smoothie...

In case you don’t know this already…I am a health food fanatic. However, I’m also a junk food fanatic. So my diet usually consists of three healthy meals with something terribly wonderfully hideously bad for me in between. And then I go and walk 2 miles. Like today…today I was EXTRA bad. I caved to the pressure of the glorious oh so lovely Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. I couldn’t resist. Shame on me. AND plus I didn’t take my walk today…super bad.
So now I’m sitting here writing this and sipping a DISGUSTING smoothie. Oh don’t get me wrong, I LOVEEE smoothies. However, this one is grotesquely sourly icky and…blech.
Here’s what I put in it:
Yogurt, chia seeds, flaxseed oil, like 15 baby carrots, strawberries, blueberries, cherries, and honey…oh and ice.
Sounds amazing…usually it is.
However…SOMEONE (me) didn’t realize how sour the yogurt was (it’s like sour cream…only sourer) and ….its bitter okay? So I tried biting off the ends of a licorice stick (which is retarded because I HATE licorice) and using it as a straw….but it kept freezing closed. Stupid.
I know this is a really lame subject to blog about and I probably wouldn’t even be writing this except…I haven’t had my coffee today, AKA: I STILL HAVE NOT WOKE UP AND I CANNOT FUNCTION LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.
Oh, and I have a headache.
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment