Total Pageviews

Friday 21 October 2011

50 things that make living lovable ;)

Okay, so lately…I’ve found myself thinking really negatively….So I made a list. A list of things and people that I’m really thankful for. <3
v  Love
v  My Family
v  Benny
v  Autie, Zach, Bran, and Ant (aka the rest of Check Yes)
v  Ella, and the rest of the Durans ;) (This includes you too Livvy!! :D)
v  Leah and her amazing hugs!
v  The rest of my crazy awesome friends :)
v  Coffee, especially when Mrs. Duran makes her “special brew” <3
v  Music. Music. Music.
v  Harbor Light Youth Group =)
v  Laughter
v  Converse
v  Eyeliner
v  Chocolate
v  Dishwashers
v  Facebook
v  Hair dye
v  The sound of a coffee maker in the morning
v  Frogs
v  Cute puppies!!!! Which should be way higher up on this list…
v  Fall colors
v  Cozy sweaters
v  Warm beach days
v  Snowflakes
v  Umbrellas
v  Fire (Yeah…I’m kind of a pyro)
v  Snowboards
v  Ice-cream :P
v  Mom hugs
v  Dad hugs
v  Friend hugs
v  Hugs from cute little kids
v  Hugs in general
v  Shoelaces
v  Sharpies
v  Tattoos
v  Horses
v  My favorite pair of jeans
v  Cars
v  Muscle Cars ;)
v  Wind
v  Clouds
v  Shooting stars
v  Big stars that are probably planets but I choose not to believe it
v  Stars in general
v  Bunnies
v  Even ugly bunnies
v  Weird commercials
v  Sweet old people that talk to me in the grocery store
v  You.

3 comments:

  1. I love YOU! And we succeeded in making you love hugs... I'M SO GLAD! *wipes away tear of joy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YOU more!!!!!! :) And yes you did! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those things, too, except for the snow flakes and the snow boarding... :) So glad you love the special brew, you darling!

    ReplyDelete