Total Pageviews

Friday 7 October 2011

Blog Post Numero Uno ;)

Okay, since this is my first post I suppose I might as well tell you a bit about me...

1. I'm a die hard Jesus freak, and if that offends you....too bad.
2. I love love love my family and friends, and I'd die for any of them in a heartbeat.
3. Music + Coffee = the gist of my whole existence.
4. I don't date. I made a commitment to not date a long time ago, and I'm sticking with it. I figure, this way I can devote this time in my life to focusing on God, family, friends, music, and of course....coffee.
5. I'm in a band called Check Yes (no, not like 'Check Yes Juliet') you can ''like'' us on Facebook, if you're into all that ;)
6. Bunnies and penguins are the bomb.
7. I'm pretty sure pickled eggs are the most disgusting thing ever.

I guess I could sum this up and just say that I'm just a 16 yr old that loves life aaand, this is probably the most awkward sounding blog post ever. -_____-

No comments:

Post a Comment