Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 December 2011

Coffee through a straw... =)


Coffee through a straw? I sighed as I scrolled through recent posts on my favorite blog. Yep, it’s true. I’ve been reading a complete stranger’s blog for the last…oh, year and a half or so. Sometimes I wonder, “Does this make me a stalker?”
Anyways, the name of the blog is “Coffee Through A Straw” (in case you didn’t catch that). So I started wondering what sipping coffee through a straw is like. I figured that it was probably weird and somewhat disgusting. I mean, yeah I drink frappes and stuff through straws (that’s pretty much the only way to do it) but, coffee? Hot, black, coffee? You’ve got to be kidding me. However, I’m all for trying new things (as long as it isn’t weird, dumb, nonsensical, gross, or extremely difficult. Sooooo….maybe not!) So when I came across a straw and a pot of coffee today, I thought, “Why not?” and I tried it.
There are really no legitimate words to describe just how much a straw can magnify the wonder of one’s coffee experience…but I will say this:
I will be investing in a stock pile of straws.
And if you haven’t had (or for that matter, read) coffee through a straw….then do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment