Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 January 2012

truth is...

So…I’m a fake.
To put it in Facebook terms, “Truth is…” (ßDon’t you hate that?) I don’t like winter.
I’ve been trying to force myself to like it. I’ve been dutifully praying for snow because Michigan runs on snow and I guess I’m more worried about the economy’s growth as opposed to my toes being nice and warm.  I guess that I’ve been telling myself that, I’m not a true Michigander if I don’t like snow. Secretly though, deep down inside…I deeply envy my grandma who is vacationing in loverly Florida. And I look out my window and what do I see? Little piles of ice and snow…gray skies. Monotony.  And I shiver violently as I pull the hood up on my Michigan State sweater.
So Tuesday, I’m going to the ski hills with my friends and pretending to enjoy snowboarding….for the rest of winter. Not that anyone would really notice if I didn’t show up, because I can’t keep up with anyone anyways (self pitying sigh).
I think one of the things that I’m most afraid of this year is, falling off the lift. Last year I fell off like, five times and I had bruises covering my knees for two months.
IT SUCKS.
So anyways, that’s my biggest fear right now. Oh, but I’m also afraid of getting a concussion or something. Or frostbite. I know it’s dumb but…whatever.
Basically, I’m just REALLLYYY not looking forward to Tuesday. I wish there was some way for me to just completely skip Tuesday….just go straight from Monday…to Wednesday. Yes.
That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Gasp, "the secret life of an American coffee addict" followed this simply cause of the cool title :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, right on! Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete