Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 January 2012

not fashion blogging...

So as of late, I’ve been scanning resale shops. Let me tell you…if you aren’t a resale shopper, you should be. In the last few months I’ve gotten 2 pairs of dress pants 3 skirts 3 dresses, 1 really cute shirt, 1 ugly Christmas sweater and 1 legit vintage Polaris sweater. All these put together, add up to under $100.
Now, let me warn you my dears…I am in no way a good fashion blogger, but check it:

 My vintage Polaris sweater: $1.25
 Shirt: Kohls like, $5.00 Skirt: Goodwill $3.97 Shoes: hand me down from Autie.
 Dress: Goodwill $9.99 Shoes: Payless: I'm guessing around $16
 Dress: Goodwill $9.99
 Dress: Goodwill $9.99
 Shirt: Target $4.00 Skirt: Goodwill $3.97 Shoes: Payless $16.99
 Shirt: Goodwill $3.97 Skirt: Goodwill $3.97 Neckless: Belonged to my great-grandma.
 Shirt: TJ MAXX (I'mma Maxinista) $14.99ish Pants: $5.97
Ugly sweater: A Penny Saved $10.00 Pants: Goodwill $5.97


2 comments:

  1. You're pretty in all your outfits, but I have to say you look just gorgeous in the dresses! Especially the black-skirted one. =D

    ReplyDelete