Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 July 2012

The Nicki Minaj Catastrophe

Oklhn7u8udyhgedghumk  yh  y67ghbghb  b  nhbghfgjhjkmn
Whoops, sorry about that. My dog attacked my keyboard. Anyways…for those of you that are used to me posting all the intimate details of my life via blog, I decided to be a me monster here for a sec and update you on my life. Or…what’s all happened since I left the blogging scene for the last two months.
I quit my job at Big Apple Bagels. I don’t want to bad mouth anyone so I’ll just be vague and say that me and my boss had a disagreement while my dad was in the hospital and I quit. End of story. I did get the job I had last year back. It’s a flower shop called North Star and I love it. I love flowers, I love the people, I love my co workers, and get this: I have the BEST boss ever. Seriously. I don’t care who your boss is, mine is way cooler than yours mkay?
A few sentences back I mentioned that my Daddo whom I adore, was in the hospital. It was the scariest thing I’ve ever experienced (way worse than passing a cop as you realize you’re accidentally going ten miles over the speed limit). See, he was at work and he had this episode thing where he started slurring his words and was light headed I guess, plus a bunch of other crap I can’t remember because I hate thinking of it. Anyways, they thought he had a TIA so he went to the hospital and resided there for a few. He’s fine now, it turns out that it was just his Sodium/Potassium levels flipping out. Funny though, how you don’t realize how much you love someone until you almost lose them. Even if you think you know…you don’t.
Also, I’ve become an Instagraming fool. Follow me @hollyaugust. I mostly take pictures of flowers we have at work and crap I’ve planted. And beach scenes. You know. Anything I could possibly take a picture of. My ultimate goal is to not post selfies. It’s been pretty easy considering the fact that I’ve pretty much kissed makeup goodbye and never bother to look in the mirror anymore. Sometimes I think I Instagram too much though. I’ve begun to stalk through people’s hair pictures. This one girl had rainbow hair and I actually found myself wanting to do that. Yeah. It looks cool. Until you realize that people are only going to see your hair and be so focused on that that they won’t be able to so much as have a conversation with you because they’ll just be like…you know…checking out your hair. Kind of like Nicki Minaj and her lime green catastrophe…I saw it in People magazine (which I don’t normally read by the way). Plus, I’m pretty sure my boss would fire me if I showed up with rainbow hair.
Oh, and I kind of found the love of my life (just being dumb and girly here). He doesn’t know that I exist though. Don’t you love it when that happens? Anyways I guess I might as well tell you who it is since he’ll never read this. Jordan Taylor. Yeah, you know the guy from Blimey Cow? It was his cute laugh that sealed the deal. He’s adorable and if you haven’t watched his videos, do it. Now. But remember, you can’t have him. He’s mine. Because you can totally lay legitimate claim to people you don’t know via blog post.
Yeah, anyways…that’s pretty much all that’s been happening in my life. Enjoy. See ya later gater.

No comments:

Post a Comment